Sunday 5 September 2010

Owen's Blog, Earthdate number 1.0

Right, here goes.  My first blog.  It's something I've never really considered doing before, but after a media application I was perusing recently asked for a link to any profile or blog, I thought I'd better jump on the bandwagon and get involved in the oxymoronic world of publicising a diary.  Sitting here writing this invokes a sense of discomfort within myself, at the knowledge that this could potentially be viewed by anyone, and it leads me to wonder how often such posts cause rifts between friends or issues with colleagues - though I guess if you're too stupid to proof read for any offensiveness then you deserve what's coming to you?  In any case, I'll take solace in the possibility that the words "see my blog oven121@blogspot.com" on an application may help set me aside from Joe Bloggs in the perpetual search for post-educational employment, and what the hell, who cares if I irreparably destroy some friendships along the way eh?

Blog no. 1 = finito : )

No comments:

Post a Comment